Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Death of a Cell Phone

I think my cell phone is dead....it's was blinking the logo for awhile, but now the screen is dark. I've tried everything, even removed the battery...nothing. I knew this day would come. This was no ordinary cell phone. It was the original Envie in electric orange, full qwerty keyboard, 2 screens, etc....the first phone I texted on. They even started to make cars the same color as my phone. I wanted to buy one to match but that didn't work out. Guess I will just have to move on and get another one. Maybe the-man-of-the-house will let me have his 2nd generation Envie. He doesn't appreciate it anyway, not the way I would. It's the same design but flatter with more squared ends, and sort of an electric blue. I wonder if they make cars that color....

No comments:

Post a Comment